Roles & responsibilities
1. Carry our day to day operations to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures.
2. Create a pacing schedule for the training program and ensure the allocation of all the necessary training materials and training aids.
3. Deliver Training Program, seminar, workshops & virtual classrooms to remedial programs for underperformed technical, professional, ensuring the quality, time & volume requirements are met.
4. Assist in curriculum development which meets the standards and regulations and in alignment with the company's and departments' objectives.
5. Participate in assessing and evaluating learners' competencies and skills.
6. Development and implement a comprehensive quality management program that monitors training provided and communication with both internal and external customers.
1. Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in relevant field
2. MBA or Master in relevant field is a plus.
1. Minimum 5 – 7 years of relevant experience.
2. Candidate with accreditation from international organizations such as IATA or ICAO, in addition to experience would be preferred