Primary Role Purpose
Tecnam’s business is in continuous expansion, driven by both B2C sales to passionate pilots and B2B sales to demanding flight schools looking for a smart and efficient solution, without any compromise on quality and style.
In your global role as Senior Marketing Manager, you will directly report to the Managing Director. You will need to always act in a “human-centric” way, putting the needs of the target(s) reference at the center of each strategic decision. In particular, you will support the creation of a multiple-years strategic plan by aligning the marketing and communication activities and leading, planning and executing marketing campaigns and activity that supports the ‘go to market’ strategy. Attracting, nurturing and retaining high value customers will be among your key responsibilities.
In doing so, you will closely work with acknowledged agencies and professionals that will help you turn Tecnam into a beloved lifestyle brand worldwide.
You will need to brief and manage external partners responsible for the generation of high-quality content (consistent with both Tecnam brand positioning strategy and the needs of its target B2B and B2C customers) across all channels, as well as creating and driving vital marketing projects and campaigns throughout the year.
You will also define the CRM strategy of Tecnam and will be responsible for its flawless execution. This is a hands-on marketing role for which meticulous attention to detail is key. You must be capable of thinking for yourself and taking the initiative. Excellent organizational and project management skills are crucial, as well as the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Responsible for managing Tecnam Marketing and Communication strategy and implementation across channels, to drive the newly defined Tecnam brand positioning strategy (in both B2B and B2C channels) and facilitate effective sales
- Work with key internal stakeholders and external partners to develop compelling, effective content to drive our integrated lead-generating marketing strategy using any relevant marketing channel to attract and engage with our target audiences (B2B and B2C)
- Work collaboratively with relevant colleagues to develop sales support materials such as brochures, case studies, videos, infographics, etc.
- Brief internal colleagues and/or external partners and suppliers on advertising/event campaign briefs, design, image and film production
- Work with external media buying agency (or Social Media Manager) to devise and manage the production of online display advertising, email marketing, PPC and social media campaigns/communications
- Define key guidelines in line with Tecnam Brand Positioning Strategy for Aviation-related press releases and interviews
- Develop and manage an integrated CRM system, able to both generate a constant flow of new leads and continuously nurturing them till turning them first into customers and then into long-term loyal brand ambassadors
- Define the precise actions and incentives moving leads along each stage of the funnel
- Develop and manage tradeshows and events– from liaising with the Sales team to help secure stand space and provide a layout, through to working with external graphic design – briefing in messaging and stand design and ensuring successful, timely and on budget delivery. Also briefing media buying agency if drive to stand activities are needed at-event
- Safeguard the integrity and consistency of the Tecnam brand and corporate identity across all communications media
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Marketing professional with minimum 8 years of experience
- Strong practical and proven knowledge of all aspects of the marketing mix
- Excellent interpersonal skills with collaborative working style
- Demonstrable entrepreneurial spirit, able to take initiative and deliver results without constant control
- Fast moving, quick thinking and delivery focused, with an ability to take a step back, analyze the outputs obtained and tweak tactical execution of the strategy accordingly
- Deep understanding of and experience in digital marketing including PPC, email marketing, social media (ideally both B2B and B2C), etc.
- Deep understanding of and experience in CRM Systems, with demonstrable results achieved
- Solid experience of working with external agencies and suppliers
- Experience in supporting tradeshows and seminars
- High degree of English literacy, first class written communications skills
Highly Desirable Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in the Aviation or Airlines industry
- Deep knowledge of luxury / high-price items market dynamics (e.g. aircraft, yachts, luxury watches, prime real estate, etc.)
- Knowledge of a second language would be a plus
Some remote working allowed.
Despite not a must, it is preferred if the candidate would be eligible to work in the location advertised.
Our values define Tecnam’s family and culture and represent what we sincerely believe in. Tecnam employees aspire to certain behaviors, which support our corporate values; they create a stronger working environment and lie at the heart of our continued success as an organization.
- Accountability – taking ownership, getting results and keeping our promises.
- Excellence – creating bold solutions for our customers and putting quality at the heart of everything we do.
- Innovation – challenging standards and embracing diverse ideas to turn the impossible into reality.