Imagine yourself working at a successful enterprise SaaS scaleup, part of an international and bright team.
Caravelo’s ambition is to become the preferred digital partner for airlines worldwide, bringing airlines and passengers closer together to drive profitability and foster better engagement throughout the customer lifecycle. Our SaaS platform is used by global airlines including Air Asia, LATAM, Finnair, Eurowings, and TAP Portugal amongst others, to grow revenues, deliver a better customer service through automation and improve their competitive position.THE MISSION
Are you a Partner Success Manager that wants to be part of a revolutionary SaaS company? At Caravelo we’re looking to grow our sales team in the EMEA region.
This is a transversal role with full visibility and responsibilities over the entire customer lifecycle. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
It is the responsibility of the Partner Success Manager (PSM) to drive customer’s success and build strong relationships that promote client’s retention, growth and loyalty.
The PSM should be comfortable at both communicating and consulting at a management-level, backed by a strong understanding of our partners’ business and industry objectives. Key to this role is the ability to articulate and demonstrate ongoing value, inspire clients to sell the value of Caravelo’s products and encourage adoption and expansion.
The PSM will build and maintain strong relationships with multiple individuals within the assigned partner organizations, serving also as an escalation point of contact for issues that impact the client’s success. He/she will work closely with Caravelo’s Product team to drive set-up implementation, enhance ongoing use and complete renewals.
He/she will be required also to develop impeccable relationships with Caravelo staff in the Sales, Marketing, Support and Finance teams.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Executing Caravelo’s partner success plan, following an orchestrated journey across the three main phases in customer’s lifecycle: Onboarding, usage and expansion
- Ensure high-level business alignment, define core processes and set expectations of the product and service to be delivered during the onboarding of a new client
- Monitor key metrics to ensure adoption and optimal use of the product
- Organize and lead client weekly calls and quarterly business reviews
- Influence lifetime value through customer satisfaction and overall NPS performance
- Identify strategies for revenue acceleration and churn reduction
- Maintain constant communication and stay attentive to partner needs at all times
- Coordinate the solution of any issue that might put in risk the partner’s results, handling expectations and proper communication to maintain trust
- Identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities with existing customers
- Foster collaboration within Caravelo’s teams and across commercial verticals
- Implementing research activities to analyze client feedback and monitoring new and existing project plans and executions for desirable results
- Updating and documenting all activities completed with partners in an accurate and timely manner for future references
WHAT WE OFFER
- [mandatory] Strong understanding of the airline industry and value drivers in RM, Ancillary management and recurring revenue business models
- Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as Customer Success, Business Development or Project Management
- Fluent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) in both English and Spanish
- Analytical skills to interpret data and make informed recommendations to customers
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google Suite
- The flexibility to travel often
- Knowledge of Software production and Agile methodologies
- Ability to liaise with both C-level decision-makers and IT teams with the same aligned outcomes
- A competitive salary dependent on experience
- Benefits paid from the gross salary (Private health insurance, Transport check, Food check, Kindergarten check) and discounted gym membership
- Flexible working hours & Fridays intensive
- An office in the heart of Barcelona with great views of the city
Until local government and health professionals say it is safe to work from the office in Barcelona, Caravelo will allow you 100% remote working
- This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast-growing and ambitious company in an exciting environment
- There are opportunities for international career progression within the organization
- The possibility to really see an impact and to see how your work affects the end result.