Aviation Jobs for free
As COVID-19 makes its way across the globe and paralyzes aviation industry worldwide, Aviation-Job.EU is committed to help you and your aviation businesses to navigate through this difficult period. We're trying to help the aviation industry avoid paying exorbitant fees just to find employees that are looking for work.
In a sense, we're trying to optimize the aviation hiring process by making it affordable for even the smallest of aviation start-ups and free of charge for all the jobseekers.
Therefore, job posting on Aviation-Job.EU is free of charge until further notice.
United States of America (USA), North America
€28.82 per hour
Email this job
STAT MedEvac is hiring a full-time Mechanic to support the Harborcreek, PA location. The regular schedule for this position requires being on-call 24 hours a day for 10 days, and then off duty for 4 days.
The Center for Emergency Medicine of Western PA, Inc. base site mechanic will be assigned to a STAT MedEvac emergency medical helicopter base site. He/she will be responsible for maintaining the rotorcraft operating from that location. Base site mechanics report to the Regional Maintenance Manager.
- Ensure all parts, components, sub-components, and consumables are received, inspected, and properly tagged.
- Will maintain adequate levels of parts stock at base to ensure no shortages.
- Perform all shipping and receiving as required for the Center for Emergency Medicine of Western PA, Inc.
- Monitor shelf life limitations of all parts and supplies as applicable.
- Provide the Maintenance Manager with the current airworthiness status of the base aircraft.
- Maintain all manufacturers and company manuals in a current condition.
- Ensure all manuals are revised as soon as the revision is received.
- Ensure that no defective or non-airworthy part or components are installed on any aircraft.
- Will perform a daily cleaning of the aircraft as required.
- Maintain ground support equipment assigned to the base and may be responsible for monitoring and maintaining local fuel storage / dispensing system depending on location.
- Monitor base site tool calibrations.
- Will attempt to perform a daily check during the AM or PM pilot shift change
- Ensure that a daily check is performed on the aircraft assigned to the base once in every 24- hour period after the first flight following the last daily check.
- Ensure compliance with all FAA, manufacturer, and company maintenance requirements for all Center for Emergency Medicine of Western PA, Inc. aircraft assigned.
- May be required to perform duties and responsibilities for another base site mechanic to cover vacations or off duty time.
- Update and maintain currency of the aircraft computer run status report for the aircraft assigned to his/her base.
- ls responsible for the timely submission of inspection and maintenance associated paperwork at the fixed base location to the records department.
- May authorize or return to service any aircraft operated by the Center for Emergency Medicine of Western PA, Inc. after any maintenance function.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent coordination skills.
- Basic computer skills including the ability to use work processing, computer database and spreadsheet software.
- Three to Five years Aviation Maintenance experience.
- Rotor Aircraft experience preferred.
- May in the course of their duties be in rooms where medications are stored.
- No contact with medications is allowed.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
- Act 34
- FCC License preferred
- Airframe & Powerplant License
- Driver's License
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Salary Range: $28.82 to $47.14 / hour