Are you seeking a job as Cabin Crew (Hôtesse de l'air)? Do you have a passion for travel? Do you enjoy meeting new people from different backgrounds and cultures? If so, we have the job for you. NoBox HR Outsourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting for Junior Cabin Crew positions for our client CityJet. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team, operating for CityJet who are a dynamic and progressive Airline. Applicants will be based in the cosmopolitan city of Brussels, Belgium.
No Previous Cabin Crew Experience is required for these positions. You will be operating on CityJet’s newest aircraft, the Superjet SSJ100.
We will be holding a Recruitment Day for this role in Brussels on Thursday, 1 June. You must be available to start Training shortly after the Recruitment Day (3rd week of June). So what are you waiting for? Apply today.
1. Are you between 5' and 6'2 in height?
2. Do you have the ability to swim at least 25 metres unaided?
3. Are you fluent in English (written and spoken)?
4. Do you speak French or Dutch? This is a requirement
5. Is there anything on your background check that would prevent you passing our security clearance procedure in order to obtain an Airport ID?
6. Do you have any visible Tattoos/Piercings?
7. Are you fully customer focused?
8. Do you have (or can you apply for) an EU Passport?
9. Do you hold a valid EASA Cabin Crew Medical Certificate*
*All successful applicants will be required to provide a valid EASA Cabin Crew Medical Certificate prior to commencement of Training.