The work of a GSE Mechanic includes but are not limited to performing minor & major
repairs of ground equipment and company vehicles. Repair and overhaul ground support equipment. Perform troubleshooting of ground support equipment. Performs preventative and routine maintenance service. Keep tools and support equipment in safe and operational working conditions.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to handle stress in a fast-paced environment and ensure deadlines are
• Ability to concentrate on detail.
• Ability to lift 50-70 lbs.
• Adhere to safety practices and programs.
• Ability to multitask.
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• 1 year of previous auto mechanic or technical training (diesel and hydraulic) preferred
• Valid US driver’s license.
• Successful completion of required airport badging process and pre-employment drug
screen is required.
* Diesel and hydraulic experience preferred.
Schedule of Hours
As an airline services provider, my client requires its employees to be able to work flexible schedules which may be adjusted to meet operational demands such as flight delays, cancellations, adhocs, etc., Strict adherence to company attendance policies are expected and enforced.