Aviation Jobs for free
As COVID-19 makes its way across the globe and paralyzes aviation industry worldwide, Aviation-Job.EU is committed to help you and your aviation businesses to navigate through this difficult period. We're trying to help the aviation industry avoid paying exorbitant fees just to find employees that are looking for work.
In a sense, we're trying to optimize the aviation hiring process by making it affordable for even the smallest of aviation start-ups and free of charge for all the jobseekers.
Therefore, job posting on Aviation-Job.EU is free of charge until further notice.
FLIGHT SIMULATOR ENGINEER. Barcelona, Spain
With The opening of a New Training Center in Barcelona beginning of the year 2021, we are looking for: Flight Simulator Engineer
- Maintenance and repair of Flight Simulation Training Devices (FSTD) (electronics, computers, pneumatics and mechanics fields);
- Liaison with Flight Crews both pre and post training sessions to ensure smooth running of the session;
- Ensuring all documentation is completed correctly to help ensure high standard of availability of the simulator(s);
- Providing initial response to flight crews during training sessions and reacting immediately of any fault which can`t be rectified, and which can may result in of “lost time” affecting the availability of simulator;
- Performing periodic check-ups prior the trainings sessions, diagnosis and salvage of accidental issues, including required software and hardware adjustments;
- Using Repair Manual and User Manual (in English language);
- IT equipment maintenance.
- University bachelor degree in engineering field(or student) ( Aviation, Electronics, Informatics, Automation, Mechanics or a similar field);
- Experience with measuring instruments (oscilloscopes, multimeters, etc.);
- Ability to read drawings and schemes of electronics, electrical, hydraulics and mechanical systems;
- Experience in using and repairing electronic and computer equipment;
- Being able to work in shifts;
- Excellent knowledge of English language (both written and spoken);
- Analytical thinking, high level of responsibility and ownership, result oriented attitude;
- Spanish language knowledge- advantage;
- Experience working with simulators or similar field- advantage.
- Flexible working hours (working in shifts);
- Valuable experience in dynamic and multicultural environment;
- Interesting professional challenges and opportunities for improvement;
- Friendly, motivated and ambitious team.
Salary: from 1500 to 3000 EUR (brutto)
Email this job