POSITION: Command Captain for B737
Why you should apply
- Great Pay
- Excellent commuting roster (20/10)
- Free Healthcare
- Per diem allowance during training
- Choose a 1, 2, or 3 year renewable contract
- Fly to 65 years of age
- Confirmed Business Class Seats anywhere on Ethiopian Airlines network to Addis Ababa at the start of contract and on completion of contract.
- Must hold a current and valid JAA/FAA or ICAO ATPL/CPL
- A current type rated
- Minimum Flight time
- 3500 hours jet time
- 2500 hours Pilot in command on jet aircraft
- Command time in excess of 500 hours on specified aircraft types
Age: Not more than 60 years old
- Screenings are held every week, Monday to Friday, in Addis Ababa
- You only need two days for the assessments, first day for medical and second day for interview & simulator.
- Travel on Ethiopian Airlines network, hotel accommodations, and ground transportation are provided.
- Immediate assessment dates are available
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements can apply online via the application button.