The Aviation Company is expanding its charter specialist teams in various countries by establishing teams of skilled Charter Specialists. We are offering a unique opportunity for candidates who do not have experience in private jet services to enter the market as a commission-only Charter Specialist and build a solid career with The Aviation Company. You will have an assigned geographical area in which you are responsible for the sales of air charters. Typical air broker only hire experienced charter specialists who already have an established book of business in the private jet industry. We believe that we can open this door to candidates who are willing to learn and who are driven to succeed in this business. You are allowed to work as a Charter Specialist and at the same time continue to work in your current profession.
· Type: Contractor/Self employed
· Contract length: 3 years with options to extend
· Commission-only contract
· Location: Remote/Freelance
Charter Specialists are responsible for selling private jet charters to a range of customers such as corporate executives, celebrities, wealthy individuals, government officials and sellers and buyers of precious metals and gemstones. Charter Specialists acquire prospects by networking within their own sphere, outside their sphere and cold calling. Charter Specialists contact each prospective customer as a representative of The Aviation Company and represent the company professionally at all levels. They are an extension of the corporate office wherever they are located. Charter Specialists work closely with the Flight Coordinator who arranges and secures the aircraft for each flight and provides pricing for each Charter Specialist. Charter Specialists do not need to handle financial transactions, financial calculations or correspond with aircraft owners and operators. The company will take care of pricing, negotiations and communications with vendors, contracts, legal matters and financial matters. From the time of booking the company will handle all operational and service issues.
· 2+ years of experience in sales or marketing.
· Charter Specialists will (or willing to acquire) extensive knowledge of private aircraft of all types.
· The Charter Specialist possess fluent written and speaking skills of English and other languages relating to their sales territory. Knowing multiple languages fluently is the Charter Specialists' advantage.
· Charter Specialists must be willing to locate and earn new customers through their own effort and time.
· Charter Specialists must understand that it can take a lot of time and dedication to begin closing the sale of flights.
· Charter Specialists understand that providing excellent private jet services is not only about selling, but more about building quality relationships by demonstrating genuine care, resulting in customers who ask to buy your services.
· Charter Specialists will have Skype access through their mobile phone or computer in order to communicate with the corporate office and customers abroad as needed.
· Charter Specialists must have Internet access and a mobile phone or land line phone.
Commission & Integrity
This Charter Specialist position is commission only paid as an independent contractor at industry standard rates. The Charter Specialists' customer list and all information will be protected under a mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement. Please note that at a certain point before a contract is offered, the candidate must be able to present a 'Certificate of Good Conduct' ('Certificate of Clearance' or 'Certificate of No Criminal Conviction') or foreign equivalent document issued by the government.
If you are a highly motivated person who is willing to learn the private business aviation and are not afraid to earn strong profits by picking up the phone and making call, then consider this long-term position with The Aviation Company. The Aviation Company will provide sales assistance, business cards, marketing materials and all necessary support for the Charter Specialist to succeed.
About the company
The Aviation Company is a privately held company based in The Netherlands specializing in worldwide aircraft charter services. The Aviation Company has earned excellent working relationships with aircraft owners and operators worldwide.
The Aviation Company values its relationships above anything else, not just with customers, but employees, contractors, vendors and affiliates. The owners of The Aviation Company believe personal integrity and honor are needed more in the business world and so they seek like-minded individuals. The customers of The Aviation Company want a fantastic flying experience every time and so it aims to be the leader in exemplary customer service.